Here are our favorite food links from around the web this week. We hope that you enjoy them too!

The Starbucks mermaid gets a makeover from South Korean artist Soo Min Kim (above). Check out his Instagram for more fantastic coffee cup art. Amazing!

And speaking of Starbucks, does your order make you “basic”?

Not all nuts are good for you.

What do you think of the idea of an entire country going organic?

Coffee is much more than just a drink.

These avocados are just the right size!


Buy Covfefe red wine, donate 20% to the ACLU

Definitely not fake wine, especially with 20% donated to the ACLU.

An interesting addition to baby food labels.

We are eager for the opening of this entertainment center featuring a Mad Men restaurant and Hunger Games bakery.

Melissa McCarthy takes on cooking competitions. We’re there.


You never thought about how these foods grow | The Chive

You’ve never thought about how these foods grow, have you? (Spoiler: You really haven’t — and neither have we. Whoa!)

World travelers, add these foods to your try list.

A must-have allergy alert tool for eating out at restaurants. (And don’t forget to sign up for The Teal Pumpkin Project well before Halloween so that kids with allergies can trick-or-treat safely.)

Are you spending too much money on groceries?

Only 10% of Americans love cooking, and we at Cool Mom Eats like to help everyone — the other 90% included — with our weekly meal plans and Kitchen Help Live broadcasts on Facebook.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This