Whether you’re hosting Easter brunch or dinner for the first time in a couple of years, or you just want to upgrade your table for spring (and beyond), here are beautiful kitchenware and accessories that can make mealtime a little more colorful, without necessarily breaking your budget.
This post contains affiliate links. Your purchases may generate a small commission that helps support our team at no additional expense to you.
1. Caroline featured this beautiful flatware from West Elm a few months ago that I can’t get out of my head. The only problem is that I can’t pick a favorite color.
2. If you’re feeling extra floral, look at these floral plates at Sur La Table! They’re just so happy, and make a pretty accent if you’ve got plain colored plates already in your kitchen.
3. A simple, affordable way to add a little color to your table (and help with waste) is cloth napkins. These linen napkins from My Kitchen Linens on Etsy are simple, pretty, and available in lots of colors. I also spotted this tablecloth with a cool design that makes it look like you’ve got a runner. A sort of 2-in-1 that’s perfect for spring, and under $25.
4. These tumblers! I’d definitely have to hide them from my children, but aren’t they gorgeously springy?
5. A beautiful serving platter is always a smart addition to any kitchen, whether you’re hosting Easter or not this year. I love this white glazed platter from William Sonoma that you’ll be able to use all year long.