While you may be familiar with the amazing deals you can snag on shoes, bags, and clothing during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, you may not be as familiar with the kitchen and home products Nordstrom now carries. At my last in-person visit to Nordstrom, I discovered these cute small appliances for grads and was surprised at all of the other fun household items they had on display. I had no idea they carried as many home goods as they do!
So, as I was perusing Anniversary Sale Early Access items, I stumbled across these 7 fabulous kitchen finds that I may need to grab right now and stash for gifting in the future, or maybe just for myself. But do hurry! These sale items don’t last long!
This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a small commission from certain purchases to help support the work we do at no additional cost to you. Thanks for supporting independent publishers!
1. I have been eyeballing this Stagg EKG Electric Kettle for a few months now, but keep trying to convince myself that heating up water in the microwave is just fine (narrator: it is not just fine). This beautifully designed gooseneck kettle has a clear LCD screen that displays to-the-degree temperature control and features a 60-minute hold mode that keeps water at the ideal temperature until you are ready to begin your pour-over-coffee brew (you know when you have to run out the door to bring your kid their forgotten lunch box right when you get ready to make yourself that perfect cup). And even more importantly, it is just gorgeous and will look lovely on your kitchen counter.
2. Just in time for back to school, this 16-oz Wide Mouth Hydroflask is on sale. Not only can you grab one for the kids who need to be drinking more during they day, you can grab one for yourself – because you need to hydrate too, Mama. **It seems this Hyrdroflask has sold out – but keep checking because sometimes they get more. If you need one right away, this 20oz wide mouth Hydroflask is a great option under $40. We also love this super affordable alternative.
3. Liz raved about this OHOM Ui Mug & Warmer Set and if you are still on the fence about whether you need this mug, read her full review here. Don’t hesitate, this sale price is an amazing deal and they won’t last long.
4. If you don’t have a good dutch oven yet (emphasis on good) you will want to check out this Emile Henry 4.2 Quart Ceramic Dutch Oven. This dutch oven is made in France, suitable for all cook tops and most importantly it is dishwasher safe. Personally, I love this fig color and the fact that it is nearly half off.
5. Also just in time for back to school, this KBGV Select Coffee Brewer from Moccamaster is awesomely discounted. Not only is this coffee maker easy on the eyes, you can make a full or half carafe, and the brewing speed and hotplate adjust accordingly. And my favorite feature is that the brew basket automatically stops the flow of coffee when you remove the carafe at 5am when you are half asleep, and making lunches, and forget that the coffee is still brewing when you reach to pour yourself a cup.
6. If you love fresh herbs in your cooking, but either don’t have the room for a garden or like me, can’t keep the caterpillars from devouring your bounty, you will love this Click & Grow Smart Garden 3 Self Watering Indoor Garden. Caroline reviewed the Click and Gro Smart Garden 9 several years ago and it’s still a fan favorite. It’s also a really fun little garden project for your kids to do over the summer!
7. This Nordstrom Home Round Marble & Acacia Wood Serving Board is a perfect addition to your charcuterie board game. I love that the marble half will help keep the cheese and meat cold, and you can load up the crackers, bread, dried fruit and other items that don’t need the chill on the wood half. For this price, I may grab a few to stash in my closet for the holidays – they would make amazing hostess gifts with a gift card to your local market tied to it!