Why yes, it is time to start bookmarking all the best summer grilling recipes out there. And here we are to help!
After two long months of cooking soooo many meals, I’m pretty excited that Memorial Day gives me an excuse to make more use out of that grill, and our outdoor space. Whoo! So I’ve gone through our packed archive of recipes to pull together just our favorite summer grilling recipes — plus all the tips that you’ll need to get you through every night of summer and beyond.
As Lisa put it this week, why not take this opportunity to make any old night feel like a special weekend or holiday? Yay, summer.
Before you dive into those kebabs and grilled meats, be sure to check out these 10 brilliant grilling hacks. You’ll find gems like covering your plate with plastic wrap before you put the raw burgers on to grill, so you can use the very same plate to bring your cooked burgers to the table.
Why didn’t I think of that?
Also, this genius grill-cleaning trick will cut down on that tireless chore. A lot. But hey, nearly all these posts have plenty of tips to make sure not a single morsel on your grill goes to waste.
Now, onto the recipes!
60+ of our favorite summer grilling recipes
* The perfect burger seems to be a good place to start.
* 5 mouthwatering burger recipes for summer grilling that go beyond beef — great for fish eaters or vegetarians.
* 7 creative summer burger recipes from the classic to recipes like a Thai Turkey Burger. Tons of inspiration.
* 5 easy dinner recipes you can grill, from pizza to foil pack dinners to salad (yes, salad!)
Grilled Sausages | © Jane Sweeney for Cool Mom Eats
*The perfect grilled Italian sausage recipe with all the tips you need for perfectly juicy, sizzling flavor on your plate, whatever kind of sausage you’re grilling, however large your family.
Grilled Pizza | © Jane Sweeney for Cool Mom Eats
*Delicious homemade grilled pizza with step-by-step instructions, store-bought shortcuts, and topping suggestions.
Marinated Tempeh and Veggie Skewers at Vegan Yack Attack
* 8 vegetarian cookout recipes just for vegetarians and vegans including a grilled salsa I love.
* 10 summer camping recipes so good, you may never go back to the oven – one of our most popular posts ever, and it all works just fine over your backyard grill.
Bahn Mi Hot Dogs | My Name is Yeh
* 6 killer hot dog recipes to spice up summer. So many ideas! So many toppings!
Grilled corn with ancho butter and lime at Virtually Homemade
* 8 of the best summer grilling recipes that might be new to you like this Grilled Corn with Ancho Butter and Lime recipe.
* 9 cheesetastic grilled cheese recipes you can do on a grill.
* 7 more ways to upgrade a classic grilled cheese and turn it into an entire meal.
* 7 delicious grilled fruit dessert recipes because, you can’t forget dessert, right?
* Grilled fresh berry crisp, which can help end any at-home cookout perfectly.
Photo at top: Nicklas Rhöse via Unsplash