My quarantine baking obsession has waned, now that it’s summer and sooooo hot outside. Over the years we’ve shared so many delicious no-bake dessert ideas, so I thought I’d collect them all in one place so you can bookmark this page as one huge, handy reference for whenever that sweet tooth pang hits over the summer.
From ice cream to icebox pies to no-bake cookies, here are tons of no-bake dessert recipes and ideas to keep you satisfied — and cool.
At top: Nutella Mousse Pies at Sweetest Menu
- You’ll find 5 super-fun rainbow desserts that require no baking at this roundup of rainbow food from breakfast to dessert
- 5 of these kid-friendly, healthy dessert ideas are no-bake
- These 7 no-bake cookie recipes are all holiday themed, but we think our readers are pretty creative. I’m sure you could all find ways to tweak these to fun summer themes instead.
- From milkshakes to watermelon pudding, here are 9 decadent no-bake desserts
Donut ice cream sandwich via The Butter Half
- 12 mind-blowing hacks for serving ice-cream, from donut ice-cream sandwiches to a semi-homemade ice-cream cake
- 7 cool no-bake desserts for summer, including a Miami Vice Cheesecake you have to see to believe
- 8 summery no-bake cookie recipes you’re going to love
- 10 gourmet popsicle recipes, including tips for making them boozy
- All 7 of these healthy chocolate recipes happen to also be, you guessed it, no-bake recipes too
Meyer Lemon Thyme Icebox Cake via She Wears Many Hats
- 10 more no-bake desserts, all with a huge focus on the easy factor
- This post on summer fruit recipes includes Magnolia Bakery’s famous banana pudding recipe, which is completely no-bake but does require a lot of time in the refrigerator.
- Since these 5 mug cake recipes all cook in just a minute or so in the microwave, I’m considering them no-bake.
- Five of these 4th of July themed desserts are no-bake, perfect for your backyard social-distancing celebration this year
- 7 delicious no-bake cookie recipes, when it’s all about the cookies y’all
Related: 5 kid-friendly, no-cook dinner ideas
Lemon Icebox Pie from Vintage Kitty