For a quick and handy reference, here are all of our very best Halloween dinner, drink, dessert, snack, candy, and even allergy-free recipes for your ghoulish festivities this weekend—a spooktacular 250+ Halloween recipes in all.
From super easy to outrageously decadent, we hope that these help you have the most delicious Halloween ever.
photo at top: Zombie Cookies at A Beautiful Mess
• 5 geeky, spooky, and altogether kooky Halloween cookies.
• 7 of the cutest (and creepiest) Halloween cookie recipes.
• 7 copycat candy bar recipes, because homemade candy is every tastier than store-bought.
• 5 candy corn recipes, because you can never get enough of a good thing.
• 6 easy, last minute Halloween treats that are way more impressive than a bowl full of candy corn.
• 7 outrageous Halloween cake ideas so impressive that nobody will notice your store-bought costume.
• 3 wickedly fun desserts all made from one batch of Rice Krispie treats
• 7 tasty ways to use up your kids’ leftover Halloween candy
• 7 creepy Halloween cupcake recipes
• 8 deliciously decadent ways to use leftover candy
Halloween Party Snacks
• 6 of the very coolest Halloween party snacks, no hard work required.
• 6 amazingly easy Halloween party recipes that will make you look like a super chef.
• 7 fun-spooky mad scientist party treats.
• 11 easy, semi-homemade Halloween snacks that you can make at the very last minute.
• 5 not-so-scary Halloween monster party recipes.
• 9 non-candy Halloween party snacks that will make party guests happy. Even the little candy monsters.
• 7 super-easy Halloween treats for kids
• 7 fun non-candy Halloween snack recipes
Halloween Lunch and Dinner Recipes
• 6 terribly tasty Halloween dinner recipes.
• 6 more freakishly easy Halloween dinner ideas that will please all of your ghosts and goblins.
• 7 easy, festive recipes that make use of your Halloween cookie cutters (finally).
• 6 spooktacular Halloween lunch box ideas, because lunch at home on Halloween can be fun, too.
• 8 healthy-ish Halloween lunch box ideas your kids will devour
• 8 eerily easy Halloween school lunch ideas
• 13 seriously spooky Halloween dinner recipes, like fried bat wings (not really, but eww)
Halloween Cocktails and Mocktails
• 8 Halloween cocktail recipes to die for.
• 14 Halloween candy wine pairings.
• 7 Halloween cocktails that are scary, grown-up style.
• 6 creepy mocktails and other non-alcoholic Halloween drinks for kids.
• 7 Halloween candy and wine pairings from an actual sommelier
• 5 skinny Halloween cocktail & mocktail recipes, so you can eat candy too
• 7 spooky but sweet Halloween drink recipes
Allergy-Free Halloween Recipes
• 8 healthier Halloween candy options for trick-or-treaters. No, not carrot sticks.
• 5 gluten-free, allergy-free Halloween sweets that take the trick out of the treat.
• 7 allergy-free Halloween treat recipes.
Enjoy a fun, safe, and delicious Halloween weekend. And, hey, if you’re on Instagram, share your favorite Halloween recipes by tagging us—we’re @CoolMomEats—and using the hashtag #CoolMomEats. We love seeing what real parents are cooking or, even better, how real kids are gorging on Halloween candy. Ha!